First half of class will be the Exam. Please come prepared to start the exam at the beginning of the class. Bring a scantron and pencil. Put your belongings in the back, front, or along side the room. Quietly leave when you are finished and plan to return at 1320.
This module is one week covering Trauma Care, and Disaster Preparedness.
At the end of this module, students will be able to:
- Identify and describe acute and chronic conditions related to trauma including pathophysiology, presenting signs and symptoms, etiology and contributing factors, sequelae and progression, and goals of nursing management
- Compare and contrast acute versus chronic disease illness related to the care of the trauma patient
- Identify key nursing management strategies for trauma patients
- Categorize appropriate nursing care planning (assessment, diagnosis, goals, interventions, evaluation) related to care of the trauma patient
Classroom Learning Activities
- Exam 3 12:05-13:05
- In class discussion focused on Trauma Care
- Video Level One Trauma
- What is Disaster Preparedness?
No Homework! Take a moment to do something for you!