First half of class will be the Exam. Please come prepared to start the exam at the beginning of the class. Bring a scantron and pencil. Put your belongings in the back, front, or along side the room. Quietly leave when you are finished and plan to return at 1320.
This module covers Week 5 and 6 covering Pulmonary Diseases, Respiratory Failure and Airway Management.
At the end of this module, students will be able to:
- Identify and describe acute and chronic cardiac conditions including pathophysiology, presenting signs and symptoms, etiology and contributing factors, sequelae and progression, and goals of nursing management
- Compare and contrast acute versus chronic disease illness related to the respiratory system and pulmonary function
- Identify key nursing management strategies for patients with pulmonary diseases and respiratory failure
- Categorize appropriate nursing care planning (assessment, diagnosis, goals, interventions, evaluation) related to the patient with pulmonary diseases and respiratory failure
- Morton Chapters 15-16
Classroom Learning Activities
- Exam 1 12:05-13:05
- Guest lecturer: Carl Bezanson RT
- COPD Real Life ATI Scenario
No Homework! Take a moment to do something for you!